THE STABLE at WERNDDOFN
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Low season: from £280/£315 pw.
High season: from £630 /£700 pw.
Short breaks offered all year round with 2 nights in low season for just £80/£90.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01239 841276
Mobile: 0798 987 0045
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAnne and Tony Nelson invite you to...
19 Apr, 26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 17 May, 24 May
Come and share the 'Welsh Experience' to Inspire the Senses, Get Active or just Unwind and Relax!
The Stable, a Welsh Stone barn in the courtyard of our beautiful Georgian house, has been lovingly restored and converted into a stylish and comfortable Holiday Home.
- The Wernddofn 'estate' (part of a working farm until March 2008) sits proudly on the side of Frenni Fawr, one of the ancient Preseli Hills where the Bluestones at Stonehenge reportedly come from.
- We are surrounded by stunning countryside and close to some spectacular coastline and beaches - with a wide range of attractions within easy reach, to suit all tastes and ages, Wernddofn is an ideal location to explore South Wales.
Please visit our website for further details and do not hesitate to contact us to discuss any special requirements you may have - we want you to have a memorable holiday and enjoy the many and varied delights that Wales has to offer... See It, Breathe It and we think you'll fall in Love with It just like we have!
- The Stable offers accommodation for 4 people in 2 bedrooms.
- Detached with fully enclosed, child friendly, garden.
- Own patio/Bar-B-Q area.
- Peace, quiet and fabulous uninterrupted views.
- Fully equipped kitchen / dining area.
- Comfortable seating area with log burner.
- Flat screen TV/ DVD player with FreeSat.
- DVDs, CDs, games, books & puzzles.
- Full central heating.
- Ample parking right next to The Stable.
- Short breaks offered all year round.
- Bespoke packages arranged for special occasions 'Your Wish is Our Command'!
- Excellent location for walkers and cyclists.
- Shop/PO and Pub just 1 mile away.