2 IVY DENE COTTAGES
Ivy Dene Guest House,
Main Street West Witton,
Price range: £256 - £420 pw.
For further details please contact:
Ivy Dene Cottage is a cosy one bedroom stone cottage ideal for 2 persons. It is situated inside the Yorkshire Dales National Park in the village of West Witton, near Leyburn, Wensleydale. The cottage nestles in a quiet private position at the foot of Penhill, which is the Fell (moor) separating Wensleydale from neighbouring Coverdale, and has many superb footpaths, starting just a few hundred yards from the cottage door. There are also footpaths along the river Yore (Ure) to Aysgarth Falls just four and a half miles away to the west, and Wensley to the east.
Ivy Dene Cottage accommodation
- The cottage is well furnished and decorated, with all the comforts of home, the ideal "bolt hole" to escape the stress of everyday life. There is a handy village shop in West Witton.
- Comfortably furnished lounge with 32" freeview TV and electric log burner effect stove, fold away dining table and chairs.
- Well equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, fridge with a small freezer compartment, toaster, kettle, breakfast table and chairs, ironing board and iron etc.
- Bathroom with wash basin, wc, and a bath with plenty of hot water to soak in after those lovely long walks in the fabulous Dales countryside.
- Comfortable double bedroom.
- Electric storage heater heating.
- Two village pubs are just a short walk away, one of which is the "Wensleydale Heifer" and its highly renowned restaurant, or The Fox & Hounds is the friendly local pub.
- Private off road parking.
- The Cottage is no smoking.
- One small/medium size dog welcome.