33 High Street,
Sleeps: 2 / 3 (+ double sofa bed).
Travel cot available.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £175 - £200 pw.
High season £275 - £295 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01668 213507
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSituated above the Well House Coffee Shop in the peaceful North Northumberland village of Belford, a mile off the A1 and halfway between Alnwick and Berwick.
5 Nov, 12 Nov, 19 Nov, 26 Nov, 3 Dec
- Belford is ideally situated for the Northumberland coast - Holy Island is 12 miles away, the historic Bamburgh village with its magnificent castle is only 4 miles distant.
- The Farne Islands can be clearly seen from the coast and boat trips to the Farnes may be made from Seahouses - 10 miles away.
- The village has pubs, shops, a hotel and other amenities. A nine hole golf course and floodlit driving range is only a short walk away.
- There is a private entrance with internal stairs to the hayloft flat.
- There is one step down through a low doorway into a spacious double bedroom which includes a single bed. There is also a sofa bed in the sitting room which sleeps 2.
- There is a door out to an external staircase leading to the rear courtyard which is shared with the Coffee Shop during the day but is private in the evenings.
- There is a comfortable and cosy living area which adjoins the kitchen area.
- A WC and handbasin with heated towel rail are shared with the shower.
- Electricity Economy 7 all inclusive.
- There is a colour TV, DVD player and video.
- The kitchen includes electric oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge and washing machine.
- Games, puzzles and a selection of books are available for you to use.
- Duvets with linen and towels are supplied.
- This is a non-smoking establishment.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed.