St Margarets at Cliffe,
Sorry no pets.
Visit Britain: 5 Star.
Low season £350 - £450 pw.
High season £450 - £650 pw.
Pagelink: Kent Cottage, next door, sleeps 4 + 2 on sofabed.
For further details please contact:
Ray or Ann Clayton
Tel: 01304 851954 or 07802 944555
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWELL COTTAGE is an extremely comfortable, 2 bedroom cottage, ideally suited to the small family, or two couples getting away from it all for a week or two. Over 100 years old, Well Cottage is fitted out to an exceptionally high standard. Everything you need, and more is to hand, to make your stay feel like home from home.
16 Aug, 23 Aug, 30 Aug
- We are located in a quiet lane, in the very heart of the Village of St Margarets at Cliffe, which is connected the Seaside area of St Margarets Bay, between Dover & Deal in Kent.
- Ideally located for a quick trip to Calais or Boulogne to top up your drinks cabinet.
- There are Six Golf courses within a 20 minute drive.
- The accommodation consists of a lounge with 2 leather sofas, TV and an open log fire. Free WiFi.
- Fully equipped large kitchen incorporating the dining area, connected to the lobby and ground floor cloakroom.
- The main bedroom has an ensuite shower, a Kingsize bed & TV.
- The second bedroom has a 4ft double bed & TV.
- The bathroom has a 3 piece suite.
- There is a small courtyard for your alfresco dining/drinking and off road parking for 2 cars.
Well Cottage, is within yards of the Village Store/Newsagent, 3 pubs and a top quality restaurant.
Prices & availability
Please see website link for full description and more photos, full pricing and availability charts.
Bookings are generally Saturday to Saturday and the prices include a welcome pack of Milk, Tea, Sugar, Coffee, Small Loaf, Butter, Marmalade/Jam, Soap, Shampoo. White towels & sheets are included along with a Basket of logs for the fire.