SELF CATERING FLAT
82A/2 Stirling Street,
Sleeps: 2 (+1 in travel cot or folding bed).
Sorry no pets.
Prices: £250 per week.
Short Breaks: £50 per night (minimum 2 nights).
£10 extra per week for person sleeping in folding bed.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01259760746 or 07768981384
Reload this mapThe Wee Neuk is a self contained first floor flat on the main street and is well placed for all your needs. The village is quite self sufficient, we have a baker, fruit and vegetable shop, fish monger, butcher and small grocer shop on the door step.
- The Flat itself comprises a bedroom with double bed, bathroom with shower and open plan living room/kitchen.
- The kitchen is well equipped and has an electric oven/hob, microwave and fridge. There is small seating area for meal times and a comfortable settee for reading or watching the television.
- Electricity, linen and towels are included in the price.
- The Wee Neuk is ideally situated for Stirling (only 6 miles), Edinburgh and Glasgow. We are also central for Gleneagles (18 miles), the Trossachs, Loch Lomond, St Andrews, Perth and many more.
- Some visitor attractions in easy reach include the Wallace Monument, Stirling Castle, Bannockburn Visitor Centre, The Falkirk Wheel and Linlithgow Palace.
- The flat looks up to the Ochil Hills (photo on right) which offer some wonderful views and are a favourite with hill walkers and leisure walkers alike.
- There is an excellent bus service which takes you into Stirling via the university and then to the bus station which is next door to Stirling Railway Station.