THE WEE HOUSE
Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 stars.
Price range £180 - £300 pw.
Short breaks throughout the year.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01764 681 383
The Wee House is situated in the idyllic Earn Valley. The property benefits from outstanding views of the historic market town of Crieff. The owners, Alistair and Fiona, live close-by and are on hand to share their indepth local knowledge.
- This beautiful and cosy cottage is the perfect base to spend a relaxing break or an activity-filled holiday.
- The way you spend your holiday is up to you, just arrive and be amazed at what this corner of Scotland has to offer you!
- Muthill Golf Course is right beside the Wee House and several of Scotland's finest golf courses are near by.
- Lovely walks straight from the door.
- Prices include heating, electricity, all linen and towels.
- Welcome pack of eggs, bread, jam etc. Soap, toilet rolls and most basic grocery requirements are also provided.
- Flat screen TV.