Sorry no pets.
Price range: £390 - £600 pw.
Short breaks thoughout the year.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01225 445 995
Mobile: 07770 683 834
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCharming 1 bedroomed cottage, sleeping 2, created in self-contained wing to historic family home in Bathampton, atmospheric and beautifully furnished, minutes from the World Heritage Roman and Georgian city of Bath.
28 Feb, 7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar, 28 Mar, 4 Apr
- Flag stone floored kitchen/breakfast room, with tudor fireplace, modern appliances;
- First floor sitting room with bay window overlooking historic high street, delightfully furnished with modern TV/audio systems, Sky TV, and free WIFI internet access;
- Double bedroom with iron bedstead, exposed beam, and stone mullioned window with window seat;
- Modern ensuite bathroom stone tiled, bath, with thermostatic shower over;
- Private entrance through paved courtyard garden with garden furniture.
- Meticulously restored as a self contained annexe to the owner's historic 400 year old house, once the home of William Harbutt, inventor of plasticine. Tasteful furnishings, and modern appliances throughout;
- Quality bedlinen and towels included, free and convenient on-street parking, full central heating.
- WIFI Internet Access, and Sky TV.
- Debit & credit cards welcome.
- Assistance dogs (only) welcome.
- Fantastic walking and cycling from the door of the cottage stroll to Bath Abbey in 35 minutes along the beautiful Kennet and Avon Canal (or drive there in 10!).
- Frequent bus services into Bath centre; approx 1.5 hours by train from London.
- UNESCO designated as a World Heritage City, the City of Bath, and beautiful Somerset and Wiltshire countryside are on your doorstep:
- One of the UK's most beautiful tourist destinations, home to some of Europe's finest architecture, including the Royal Crescent, Circus and Pulteney Bridge, showcasing Bath's Roman and Georgian heritage;
- Excellent shopping, Theatre Royal, musical, literary, comedy and culinary festivals throughout the year. Famous Thermae Spa Baths, atmospheric Christmas Market in lanes around the Abbey.
- The "seven hills of Bath" are surrounded by peaceful countryside and waterways. Fantastic walking territory, with chocolate box villages, ancient market towns, historic monuments and gardens, and excellent pub food and ales on offer, all within a comfortable drive from Wee Grange.