WEE CORDORCAN COTTAGE
Wood of Cree,
Dumfries and Galloway
Pets by arrangement please.
Low season £250 - £300 pw.
High season £300 - £350 pw.
Pagelink: Low Cordorcan Cottage, sleeps 4
For further details please contact:
Mrs. Marie Dickinson
Tel: 01671 840311
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNestling on the edge of the tranquil and relaxed R.S.P.B Nature Reserve, Wee Cordorcan Cottage sits down a winding little road that arrives in a courtyard. This cosy and comfortable single storey dwelling has been tastefully renovated and over-looks a large garden pond and mature shrubbery.
27 Sep, 11 Oct, 18 Oct, 25 Oct
This idyllic area provides nature lovers with the opportunity to see fallow deer and red and roe deer. An Otter Pool on the River Cree with a platform in the hope you may see otters at play. Red squirrels appear here also. Woodpeckers and Nuthatches are just a few of the birds that visit the garden. Galloway Dark Skies attraction for stargazers.
- The accommodation in the cottage comprises 1 bedroom with twin beds and fitted wardrobe.
- A modern shower room tiled throughout with toilet and hand basin.
- A compact and fully equipped kitchen with pine dining table and chairs. Electric cooker, microwave and fridge.
- A spacious living room with satellite TV, Radio and DVD player.
- Full oil fired central heating throughout.
- All bed linen is provided - Kindly bring your own towels.
- Electricity included in the price.
- Private car parking.
- Garage available for bicycle safety.