WEE CORDORCAN COTTAGE
Wood of Cree,
Dumfries and Galloway
Pets by arrangement please.
Low season £250 - £300 pw.
High season £300 - £350 pw.
Pagelink: Low Cordorcan Cottage, sleeps 4
For further details please contact:
Mrs. Marie Dickinson
Tel: 01671 840311
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNestling on the edge of the tranquil and relaxed R.S.P.B Nature Reserve, Wee Cordorcan Cottage sits down a winding little road that arrives in a courtyard. This cosy and comfortable single storey dwelling has been tastefully renovated and over-looks a large garden pond and mature shrubbery.
26 Jul, 9 Aug, 16 Aug, 30 Aug
This idyllic area provides nature lovers with the opportunity to see fallow deer and red and roe deer. An Otter Pool on the River Cree with a platform in the hope you may see otters at play. Red squirrels appear here also. Woodpeckers and Nuthatches are just a few of the birds that visit the garden. Galloway Dark Skies attraction for stargazers.
- The accommodation in the cottage comprises 1 bedroom with twin beds and fitted wardrobe.
- A modern shower room tiled throughout with toilet and hand basin.
- A compact and fully equipped kitchen with pine dining table and chairs. Electric cooker, microwave and fridge.
- A spacious living room with satellite TV, Radio and DVD player.
- Full oil fired central heating throughout.
- All bed linen is provided - Kindly bring your own towels.
- Electricity included in the price.
- Private car parking.
- Garage available for bicycle safety.