One well behaved dog allowed (£10 pw).
Price range: £350 - £500 pw.
Shorter stays accepted, from £60 per night.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Sian Wroe
Tel: 0033 (0)494 735 826
Webbers is a thatched cottage, at least two hundred years old, situated on the village green, opposite the 14th century church in the beautiful village of Gittisham, described by the Prince of Wales as 'one of those perfect English villages'. Gittisham is a couple of miles from Honiton in glorious East Devon. From Gittisham Hill, just behind the village, are wonderful views, including Dartmoor.
- Webbers has been completely refurbished, with central heating and every mod con, to make it an ideal place for a holiday stay by a discriminating couple.
- The rooms, many of which contain antique furniture, comprise a comfortable sitting room, a fully equipped hand-made kitchen, with dining table, and upstairs a double bedroom, with a walk-in wardrobe room, and a separate bathroom and lavatory.
- The garden at the back is a feature of the cottage, with ample space and facilities to sit or dine outside. There is a summer house for those very hot summer days and a small garden at the front.
- Oven, hob, microwave, toaster, coffee percolator, electric kettle, fridge/ice box, dishwasher, washing machine.
- TV/DVD player (with a selection of DVDs), internet WiFi connection, telephone.
- Comfortable seating for four.
- Gas fire in sitting room.
- Central heating.
- Bed linen, towels etc included (all 100% cotton).
- Summer house, outside dining furniture, cycle shed.
- One well behaved dog allowed (£10 per week premium).
- Sorry, no children.
- Bus stop in village.
- Gittisham is well situated for trips to Regency Sidmouth and Budleigh Salterton and the 'smugglers' villages of Beer and Branscombe.
- The nearby town of Honiton is famed for its antique shops, and Coleridge-famous Ottery St Mary is near at hand.
- Gittisham is within a short car journey of the great cathedral and university city of Exeter and conveniently sited for Dartmoor and the South Hams.
- Escot and West Point (Devon County Showground) are close.
- The famous Combe House Hotel is in the village.
- There are many other local attractions and of course the lovely Devon countryside all around.