Buzzards sleeps 2 and Toads Breech sleeps up to 4.
Both NON smoking, 4 star, Log Burner, WiFi and off road parking.
Prices: £250 - £725 pw.
Open all year - Short Breaks welcome.
Owners live on site so are always available for assistance / information.
For further details please contact:
Steve & Fiona Reeves
Tel: 01398 371303 or 0797 44 33 491
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWeatherham Farm is a magical place to relax, rewind and reboot. We enjoy a stunning rural location with its beauty changing at every season. In the heart of Exmoor National Park, 4 miles from Dulverton and 1 mile from the village of Brompton Regis.
22 Oct, 29 Oct, 5 Nov, 12 Nov, 19 Nov, 26 Nov
Two pristine cosy cottages. Created from the orignal Weatherham carthorse / hayloft barn and surrounded by quiet stunning countryside in which you can escape both the crowds and modern world.
- Buzzards has a traditional layout with a large upstairs bedroom containing a kingsize bed, chest of drawers, hanging wardrobe, full length mirror, table, chair, hairdryer.
- It also has a recently refitted shower room, complete with power shower.
- Downstairs, off a small entrance hallway, is the large open plan living room. This has a dedicated well equipped kitchen area, dining table with 2chairs plus two large armchairs opposite the log burner and TV area.
- Toads Breech: Entrance Hall, Sitting room with original oak beams, log burner, solid Exmoor Oak floor, comfortable sofas, TV, DVD. This property is ideal if you wish to bring a dog due to the hardwood flooring.
- Separate Kitchen / dining room with Oak beams, again, a well equipped kitchen, electric cooker, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, dining table and 4 chairs.
- Downstairs Toilet.
- Upstairs, Spacious Landing.
- Master bedroom with views over the surrounding fields. Kingsize bed, chest of drawers, hanging cupboards, full length mirror, table, chair and hairdryer and a radio wit ipod docking.
- Second Bedroom. Twin 3ft pine single beds, hanging cupboard, chest of drawers and a hairdryer.
- Newly refitted Bathroom with bath and power shower over.
- 20 Miles from Exit 27 of the M5.
- This is an area of wooded valleys with sparkling streams and rivers, open fields with gentle farming pastures and heather covered moorland. All are close to ancient hamlets and villages with friendly but traditional pubs, cafes and old churches.
- Brompton Regis is just one mile away, with a well stocked Community run village shop and a good local pub serving great food and local cider / ales.
- The charming town of Dulverton - known as the "Gateway to Exmoor" is four miles. It offers the sedate quaint atmosphere of a bygone village but has a superb selection of shops, cafes, pubs, a river and even a statue of Lorna Doone.
- Wimbleball Lake is 2 miles away, famous for the annual International Iron Man completion in June, but where you can also enjoy an all year round range of outdoor activities. Walking, fishing, windsurfing, canoeing and sailing to name but a few.
- The coast is an under 30 minute drive, providing interesting scenery and beaches for walking and Bird watching.
- Exmoor National Park is the first Dark Sky Reserve - our clear starlight nightscapes are breathtaking. Telescope hire is available locally.
- Exmoors most famous features - Tarr Steps, Dunkery Beacon and Dunster village with its historic buildings, medieval Yarn market and Castle are all a short drive away.