WAUNIFOR HOLIDAY COTTAGES
Photo: The Long House
Six cottages sleeping 2 - 10
(36 beds in total).
Pets welcome by arrangement.
WTB: 3 Star.
Low season £135 - £485 pw.
High season £350 - £997 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01559 395437
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWaunifor is part of an estate of historical significance, in the beautiful, unspoilt Teifi Valley. Covering 5 acres, the grounds contain various gardens and natural habitats, along with the old mansion house and 6 self catering stone cottages.
28 Nov, 5 Dec
- There are six stone self catering cottages sleeping between 2 to 10 people, including a listed Welsh Longhouse - all are centrally heated and well appointed.
- The cottages are traditional Welsh stone, with many original features and individual character, but are all fully refurbished to modern standards of comfort and facility.
- All the cottages have full central heating, showers, are graded to the Tourist Board's 3-Star rating and fully equipped for self catering.
- The secluded gardens and on site amenities make Waunifor an ideal holiday venue for adults and families.
- Your pets are also welcome and if you are looking for some creative activity during your stay, we offer pottery, art and craft classes as well.
Features and Facilities
- Waunifor nestles in a peaceful nook a few minutes away from the River Teifi, amidst rolling green hills, between the tiny West Wales villages of Maesycrugiau and Llanfihangel-Ar-Arth.
- Nearby are the beautiful beaches of Ceredigion and Carmarthenshire, and picturesque towns and villages, places for walking, fishing, cycling, observing the abundant wildlife and a range of other activities.
- Relax and unwind or get active, the choice is yours.
- The grounds surrounding the cottages include a wooded area, walled garden, wildlife pond, courtyards and a diverse habitat of trees and plants.
Crafty Breaks- Within the grounds is a fully equipped pottery and craft studio, with an experienced tutor - why not book a workshop during your stay?
- Waunifor has a Wales Tourist Board 3 star grading, and most of the cottages have wood-burners or open fires, plus many attractive features.
- In the beautiful Teifi Valley, Waunifor is a short walk from the Teifi river, and in a lovely area for walking, bird watching (this is red kite country), fishing and relaxing.
- As well as holidays, Waunifor also offers occasional workshops, music concerts, children's activities, garden days and other events.