Bilbster by Wick,
Pets only by prior agreement.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01204 853495
Wathegar Farm is a comfortable 4 bedroom farmhouse set in 800 acres comprising Christmas Tree farmland and wind turbines just off the A882 at Bilbster between Wick (4.5 miles) and Thurso.
- It has been recently refurbished and comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen fitted with dishwasher, cooker, fridge freezer and microwave and utility room with washing machine, dryer, chest freezer and a further fridge.
- There are two bathrooms, one situated on the ground floor and one upstairs bedroom has a shower and was basin.
- Three twin-bedded bedrooms are upstairs and one twin-bedded room is downstairs.
- It has oil central heating and additional electric fires in the lounge and dining room.
- BT Broadband/wifi.
- One shower runs of the C/H system and the other two are electrically heated individual showers.
- The stone outhouses are waterproof and can be made use of if required.
- Guests are free to roam the 800 acres with its tree plantation and miles of gravel roads connecting the wind turbines. These roads are suitable for driving, walking, biking, quad biking etc. It is a haven for wild life such as moorland birds, owls, wildfowl, yellowhammers and red and roe deer.
- Golf courses are situated at Wick, Thurso, Dounreay and Lybster.
- Course and game fishing takes place at Loch Watten.