Henley on Thames,
Sorry no pets.
High season: £2000 per week.
Short breaks: £650 for two nights, more than two nights: £300 per night.
Regatta week and Henley Festival by arrangement.
Low season: £1450 per week.
Short breaks: £500 for two nights, more than two £225 per night.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA treat for any boating enthusiast, this elegant and spacious ground floor apartment is right on the river at Henley (opposite the famous Regatta finishing line), and comes complete with its own jetty and boat house! (Our own boats may be hired in the summer, by responsible adults).
Built in 1892 as the party and boat house to Friar Park (where George Harrison lived) it is a Grade II Listed building, now beautifully converted to give:
Situated in a quiet cul de sac, it is only a short walk to the centre of Henley, with its many pubs, cafes and shops, historic theatre and 3-screen cinema, and about 5 minutes walk to the railway station.
- Three large double bedrooms.
- Bathroom and shower room.
- A huge open plan living area with glass doors opening onto a decking area and the river.
- With a fitted kitchen and full central heating it is comfortable all year round.
- There is parking for 2/3 cars and a pretty and secluded private garden to one side.
There are towpath walks all along the river, and the beautiful Chiltern Hills are a short drive away. Easily reached from London, and only 30 minutes from Heathrow, it is ideal for a week's break or even a long weekend.