Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low Season: £335 - £440 (short breaks available).
High Season: £525 - £620 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Christine Hogarth
Tel: 01239 698 390
Reload this mapGodremamog watermill enjoys a truly outstanding position in one of the finest rural areas of South West Wales. In a peaceful, unspoiled environment, this historic building nestles in a beautiful secluded valley, long famed in Welsh legend, surrounded by woodland and footpaths. Its waterwheel has been turning since 1885.
- The gardens span Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire and, with Ceredigion close by and the coast paths and beaches an easy drive away, it makes the perfect base for exploring West Wales.
- You will see abundant wildlife on the river from your apartment: The heron is often seen standing on the river bank watching the fish. Buzzards soar above the mill and families of wagtails and dippers live in the stone walls.
There are four self-contained apartments, each with:
- Double bedroom with four poster bed.
- Twin Room.
- Lounge-dining room with comfortable three-piece suite, wood effect fire, tv with sky 'freeview', DVD/video player, dining table and 4 chairs.
- Kitchen fully equipped with full sized electric cooker, microwave, freezer, toaster, dishwasher, fridge, pots, pans, cutlery and crockery.
- Bathroom with shower over the bath.
- Full Central Heating.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Shared washing machine and tumble drier.
- Hot tub, heated swim4spa pool, BBQ hut (where you can BBQ whatever the weather) summer houses and outdoor BBQ in the garden.
- 9 acres of grounds with riverside gardens all around the mill and extensive broadleaf woodland with woodland trail.
- Plenty of off-road, free parking.
- Drive right up to the mill entrance to unload.