Sleeps: 4 +cot.
One small pet welcome.
Low season 150 - 250 Euro pw.
High season 250 - 350 Euro pw.
* Plus 25 Euro per week for gas, oil, electricity.
For further details please contact:
John or Nora May O'Sullivan
Tel: 00353(0)64 6641461
This is a delightful two centuries old cottage with a waterfall four hundred yards away on the owners' working farm allowing picnicking opportunities. It retains the charm of yesteryear, having pieces of antique furniture, a traditional staircase and two lounges, each with wood burning stove. The modern addition of a Jacuzzi bath adds to the great appeal.
- A nature lover's paradise with wonderful walking, you are four miles from the heritage town of Kenmare, gateway to the Ring of Kerry and Beara Peninsulas.
- Golf, horse riding and fishing are available locally.
- Shop, pub and restaurant 4 miles.
- Lounge/diner, second lounge, kitchen, shower room with toilet and basin, bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and basin, 2 double bedrooms, futon bed in second lounge.
- Oil central heating, wood burner in lounge (initial supply of fuel provided).
- Bed linen and towels included in rent.
- TV, video, DVD player, radio, stereo/CD player.
Ample off road parking.