WATERCRESS LODGES and CAMPSITE
Bighton Hill, Ropley, Alresford, Hampshire, SO24 9SQ
Sleeps: 4 (+2 on sofabed).
Pets Welcome in The Winchester - £20 Fee per stay/week.
Price range: £480 - £950 pw.
3 and 4 day short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07803 728754
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Unique Watercress Lodges and Campsite is a fantastic New Self-Catering Holiday retreat overlooking the South Downs, situated only 3 miles from New Alresford and the River Itchen and nestled in beautiful Hampshire Countryside. Watercress Lodges have the unique privilege of being located alongside a working steam railway. Thomas the Tank Engine weeks are a particular favourite with families.
4 Apr, 11 Apr, 18 Apr, 25 Apr
- Six detached Lodges available named after Stations.
- Countryside walks and cycle routes all around.
- Close to the bustling Georgian Market town of Alresford and only 20 minutes' drive from the delightful Cathedral City of Winchester.
- The Lodges offer the opportunity to get away to the countryside but with superb local facilities.
- Campground will be available from 2014 and will be the ideal getaway for families. Newly built shower block and toilet facilities.
- Short breaks available.
- The Lodges are located in the rolling countryside at Dean Farm, Ropley, Near Alresford. The family farm which the family have owned since the 1940's.
- The Newly built self-catering accommodation is modern but comfortably furnished throughout.
- Central heating.
- On the ground floor, spacious hallway - leading off it is, kitchen fitted with all modern appliances, granite worktops, dishwasher, and fridge freezer, and oven, hob with extractor fan, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Separate utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Downstairs WC.
- Bright and airy lounge with modern dining table and six chairs. Leather sofa bed which sleeps 2, two armchairs, coffee table, flat screen TV with Freeview and assortment of board games.
- Lounge doors open up to allow the countryside in.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Stairs lead off the lounge.
- The spacious master bedroom has a King-size Oak bed, side tables, chest of drawers, fitted wardrobe, full length mirror, hairdryer.
- Bedroom two has two twin 3ft Oak Beds, side tables and a chest of drawers.
- The bathroom is fitted to a high specification with sink, mirror above with light and shaver point, toilet and freestanding shower.
- Linen and towels provided.
- The garden is segregated off by picket fencing and overlooks the historical Watercress Line. Bench seating with seat cushions provided and separate gas BBQ for all Lodges.
- No smoking.
- Pets welcome but only in The Winchester with a charge of £20 extra per week or stay.
- Allocated parking.