One cottage sleeps 2.
Three cottages sleep 4.
One cottage sleeps 5.
Well behaved Pets are Welcome.
Low season: Euro 300 pw.
High season: Euro 525 pw.
Prices are fully inclusive, with no extra charges.
For more information about our cottages please visit please visit our website (link below):
Roger and Patricia Knight,
Warren Farm, Whitechurch, New Ross, Co.Wexford, Ireland
Telephone: 00353 51 388111
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapRoger and Patricia would love to welcome you to one of our charming farm cottages in a delightful garden setting with lovely views of the rolling countryside of the picturesque sunny South East of Ireland.
5 Sep, 12 Sep
Our quiet peaceful location is the perfect base for exploring the many treasures of South East Ireland which include JFK Memorial Forest Park, JFK Ancestral Home, lots of sandy beaches, rocky coastline with small fishing harbours, Hook Peninsula, Hook Head Lighthouse, Dunbrody Abbey, Tintern Abbey, Kilmore Quay, and Dunmore East.
Things to do and places to visit:
- Electric hob & oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, iron & ironing board, coffee maker, etc.
- Satellite TV, DVD, Radio/CD Player, Books, Hair Dryer.
- Wood/peat-burner, Central heating.
- Wi fi.
- Bed Linen and Towels are provided.
- Cot and Highchair on request, at no extra charge.
- Private patio with garden furniture and barbecue.
- We welcome well-behaved Dogs (by prior arrangement).
- Electricity and Central Heating costs are included in the rental price.
This is a very relaxing, easy going and friendly holiday destination for both couples and families.
- 5 minutes: JFK Memorial Forest Park, JFK Ancestral Home, Horse Riding, Kilmokea Gardens, Par 3 Golf, ATM, Pubs, Restaurants.
- 15 minutes: New Ross market town for shopping, pubs & restaurants; Dunbrody Visitor Famine Ship, Ros Tapestry Exhibition, Course Fishing Lake, 18-Hole Golf Course, Tennis, Kids Play Barn, Adventure Farm, Duncannon Beach & Fishing Harbour, Dunbrody Abbey.
- 30 minutes: Waterford.
- 45 minutes: Wexford, Kilkenny.
- 2 hours: Dublin, Cork.