Sleeps: 2 (sofabed also vailable).
Pets by arrangement.
Low season £235 - £300 pw.
High season £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 019755 81149 or 07807 530980
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA spacious and bright flat recently converted from part of a traditional farm courtyard, newly available for its first year of letting.
11 Jul, 18 Jul, 25 Jul
- Located on a working organic farm the Hayloft provides generous and comfortable accommodation for two in twin or double beds.
- There is a large combined living and, well equipped, kitchen area and bathroom with shower.
- The property features local hardwood flooring and stairs with a number of other individual features.
- The flat has attractive views over the farm and surrounding countryside.
- The property is centrally heated from the farm's biofuel boiler.
- There is ample parking at the door of the property and easy walks on the farm, which is home to a number of traditional breeds of Scottish farm animals.
- Guests staying at the farm are able to buy Wark Farm products during their stay, should they wish to do so, including eggs and a range of fresh and cured meats.
- The Hayloft sits at 1,000ft (around 300m) in upland Aberdeenshire in the middle of an organic farm. The surrounding countryside rises from mixed farmland and woodland up to the heather hills, all lying between the valleys of the rivers Dee and Don. It is a quiet rural area giving easy access to many opportunities for enjoyment of the beautiful countryside.
- Within easy reach are nature reserves, walks ranging from waymarked forest ways to more challenging wild country, some of the best fishing in Scotland, a ski resort (The Lecht) and, after all that, a range of good places to eat good quality food from the area and relax.
- The farm itself offers easy walks and the owner is happy to share information about the farm and the animals as well as the conservation work that they undertake to encourage farm wildlife through the creation of wetlands, planting hedges, digging ponds and the sensitive management of grassland and crops.