1 Rendle Terrace,
Sleeps: 3 +.
Pets are welcome by prior arrangement.
Low season: £260 pw.
High season: £440 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01434 270144
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWanney Cottage is a charming two bedroom 19th century former quarryman's cottage, set high in the Northumberland countryside with spectacular views towards the Cheviot Hills and Scottish Borders.
30 Aug, 6 Sep, 4 Oct
Situated in the heart of Northumberland it offers an excellent base for exploring the acient Roman Sites of Hadrian's Wall, Kielder Water, Northumberland' Heritage coastline with its deserted beaches, picturesque fishing villages and castles or visiting the historic towns and villages of Hexham and Abbey, Alnwick with its castle and gardens, Corbridge, Rothbury, Hawick and Jedburgh in the Scottish Borders.
Wanney Cottage lies on a private road in a quite and peaceful location, with the family friendly pub only a 5-minute walk away. The area is ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities, including walking, cycling, fishing, rock climbing, horse riding, golf and water sports.
Prices and Conditions
- Wanney Cottage has been beautifully renovated, retaining its old charm and providing all modern comfort including oil central heating and woodburning stove. TV with Sky freeview, dvd, and hifi are provided.
- The sun lounge has stunning views over open countryside and a comfortable, double bed settee for additional sleeping space.
- The seperate kitchen provides all modern facilities and many extras for the more ambitious cooks amongst our guests.
- Upstairs are two bedrooms, one with kingsize bed and one with adult size single bed, and bathroom with thermostatic shower over bath.
- Outside is a large, private garden with garden furniture and BBQ. To the front there is a private parking space for up to two cars.
- The cottage is usually let for a week, starting on Saturdays. Short breaks may be available outside the main season, please ask for details.
- The price for the cottage varies according to season, and includes heating, electricity, bed linen, towels, tea towels and extras like toilet and kitchen rolls, cleaning materials, herbs, oil, vinegar and other condiments.
- Wanney Cottage is privately owned. The owner lives next door, being on hand for any queries or information, taking pride in making the stay of guests as relaxing and comfortable as possible.
- There is no extra charge for pets or end cleaning.