WALNUT TREE COTTAGE
Sleeps: 2 (+sofabed) +cot.
Wi-Fi internet access.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Award Winning Self Catering Accommodation:
1. 'Quality at Heart'
2. 'Silver Servicemark Award'
3. 'Green Tourism Scheme' (Awaiting Grading)
4. 'English Tourism Council 4 Star Award'
Price range: £250 - £425 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01568 620033
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWalnut Tree Cottage has become the only Self-Catering accommodation in North Herefordshire to have been awarded the Quality at Heart Silver Servicemark award. This is in recognition of the high levels of Customer Service that you can expect to receive from us when visiting Walnut Tree Cottage. We're thrilled to receive the award - we hope that you will be thrilled with Walnut Tree Cottage when you stay!
Our very popular and beautifully presented, spacious detached cottage has been created from an ancillary building in the garden of an attractive half-timbered, listed, 17th century property.
The cottage overlooking the garden and fields is on the edge of a quiet hamlet. This area has some wonderful walks straight from the door - over farmland and through the woods nearby. The area is a haven for birds and wildlife.
As a Four Star rated property you can expect high standards from Walnut Tree Cottage. We are always looking at ways to offer you an even better service and in recognition of our high levels of customer service we are really proud to have been awarded the Quality at Heart scheme 'Servicemark' at the Silver level.
A short drive away are the famous Black and White villages, several National Trust Properties, Hay-on-Wye, Ludlow, local cider producers, Golf courses and the Cathedral city of Hereford with its Mappa Mundi Exhibition. Just 1.5 miles away is the market town of Leominster with plenty of shops, pubs, restaurants, banks, etc.
There are some excellent pubs and restaurants in the surrounding districts, including those at Ludlow - an established 'foodie' haven - just 15 minutes away.
If you would like to sample the very best of Herefordshire's local produce we can organise Food Hampers to be delivered to the cottage to you. Quarry Farm butchers offer a fantastic range of Breakfast Boxes which include their meats which are free from additives and preservatives. Prices start from £22.50. Other local Food Hampers are available.
Also if you have a special occasion to celebrate whilst you are on holiday then why not order some fabulous flowers, champagne and chocolates - delivered to Walnut Tree Cottage from Hereford's award winning Hibiscus Room florists.
Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury now deliver 'Home Shopping' to the cottage - save precious holiday time and order before you leave home for delivery when you arrive.
Walnut Tree Cottage
The accommodation comprises:
- The Cottage has an enclosed garden with patio area, tables, chairs and barbecue.
- Pets are welcome and there is no additional charge for bringing them.
- Guests are welcomed with a tea-tray, complimentary bottle of local cider or apple juice, and a local newspaper.
- The centrally heated and double glazed cottage is very well equipped with many additional extras.
- There is parking available.
- Entrance Hall.
- Dining Room with additional armchair seating area.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, use of tumble dryer by arrangement, microwave, electric cooker with 4 ring hob, fridge, digital radio with i-pod docking, filter coffee machine.
- Bathroom with Shower over bath.
Included in the rent are:
- Lounge with Gas fired 'wood burner', TV with Sky Free Sat, DVD and Video, CD stereo, 2 sofas (one a sofa bed).
- Double Bedroom with wardrobe, chest of drawers, radio alarm and hairdryer.
- Also available are a cot, changing mat, stair gate, high chair, baby bath and a box of children's toys and books.
Short Breaks available.
- Bed linen and towels for 2 people.
- All Heating and Electricity.
- Welcome tea-tray, complimentary bottle of local organic cider or apple juice, and a local newspaper.
Open all year.