2 Church Farm Close,
Travel cot available.
Pets welcome, max 2, £15 pw.
Low season £325 pw.
Mid season £475 pw.
High season £595 pw.
Prices on a weekly basis Friday to Friday.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07825 236737
Reload this mapThis lovely flint farm building was built on the Duke of Norfolk's Estate in 1844. Recently converted it has all modern conveniences and is situated in the picturesque village of Patching just 5 miles from Arundel where the Duke resides.
The accommodation comprises:
- All on ground level.
- As a two bedroom cottage it will sleep 4 in comfort with the king bedroom having ensuite shower and wc and a separate bathroom with bath next to the twin room.
- The open plan kitchen, dining, living area has a vaulted ceiling. It has all the necessary appliances including a dishwasher.
- French doors lead out to an enclosed garden with a southwest facing patio with outside furniture, and views across the farm.
- The cottage is heated with under floor heating controlled in each room throughout.
- Flat screen freeview TV with integrated DVD player.
- WIFI available.
- The location is within "The South Downs National Park".
- Footpaths and bridleways lead over the downs from right outside the front door.
- The sea is 5 miles away with a variety of beaches and activities.
- The village has two pubs with the nearest less than a 15 minute walk away.
- The A27 is just over a mile away giving great access to the South Coast from Brighton to Portsmouth.
- Approximately 5 miles west is the historic town of Arundel with its Castle and Cathedral.
Larger family groups catered for by booking next door:
The Old Dairy holiday cottage, Patching Farm