27 York Road,
Pets welcome by arrangement.
Low season £155 - £210.
Mid season £180 - £295.
High season £290 - £455.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWalmer Cottage is a delightful fisherman's cottage dating back to 1852. It is situated in the conservation area overlooking the sea. The cottage is ideally situated for those who want to enjoy the tranquility of the South East coast whilst at the same time it is only a minute's walk to the Strand with its shops restaurants and pubs. Situated perfectly for day trips to France and within easy reach of Sandwich famous for its championship golf courses and Canterbury. Also close to many other attractions which can be found in the information pack on your arrival.
30 Apr, 7 May, 14 May, 21 May
- Cosy beamed lounge with a three seater sofa and armchair.
- Colour TV with Freeview and DVD Player.
- Selection of books, DVDS.
- Welcoming log burning effect fire which can be used in addition to, or in replace of the central heating.
- Dining area with a solid pine dining table and four chairs.
- Fridge freezer.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave and washing machine.
- Bathroom with bath and power shower.
- The enclosed courtyard garden has a table and four chairs. A rotary line is also available.
- Front bedroom with Double Bed, Colour TV and Sea View.
- Second bedroom there are two single beds with storage and a wardrobe with drawers.
The cottage also has free on street parking.
Prices include gas, electric and bed linen (not towels).