Sleeps: 4 + cot.
Sorry no pets.
Prices: £200 - £525 pw.
Friday/Saturday changeover - see notice board.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Marilyn Sharp
Tel: 01579 345412
NB. Please include your phone number in your email message.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWallis Barn is situated in beautiful countryside between the 'holy well' villages of St. Keyne (1/2 ml.) and Duloe (1 ml, stone circle) and approx. 5 miles from the sea at Looe. An ideal base for exploring the spectacular Cornish countryside, coast and villages, Eden Project, Lost Gardens of Heligan, NT properties and numerous gardens.
4 Jul, 11 Jul, 18 Jul, 25 Jul, 1 Aug, 8 Aug
- Located on the B3254 there is a daytime bus running between Liskeard/Looe/Polperro and Plymouth (from the door). Liskeard has access to national bus and mainline rail for exploration further afield.
- Self-catering, freeview TV, DVD player, fully fitted kitchen, oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer etc, or Olde Plough at Duloe serves meals.
- Shop/PO at Duloe and further shops, supermarkets, restaurants and pubs in Liskeard and Looe.
IN THE AREA
- Wallis Barn has open plan living/dining/kitchen on the first floor with countryside views, a double and twin bedroom (linen provided) and bathroom on the ground floor. A travel cot and high chair are provided.
- Full central heating and gas fire in the lounge area (charges included).
- For less abled visitors the entrance is accessed by a ramp with additional level access to the ground floor via the garden.
- Parking for 2 cars.
- The Barn is detached, has its own garden area, with furniture and BBQ.
- Guests are welcome to share our 3-acre garden but please note, it is steep in places with ponds below.
- Sorry no pets.
- Beaches at Looe, Seaton, Downderry and Whitsand Bay.
- Boating, sea fishing and other watersports. Diving (HMS Scylla).
- Trout fishing and watersports at Siblyback reservoir.
- Walking on Bodmin, Dartmoor and the coast.
- Golf at Bindown (Looe) and St. Mellion.
- Recreational facilities at Liskeard include a sports centre with heated pool, squash, tennis courts, fitness centre, indoor bowls etc.