Sleeps: 4 + cot.
Sorry no pets.
Prices: £200 - £525 pw.
Friday/Saturday changeover - see notice board.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Marilyn Sharp
Tel: 01579 345412
NB. Please include your phone number in your email message.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWallis Barn is situated in beautiful countryside between the 'holy well' villages of St. Keyne (1/2 ml.) and Duloe (1 ml, stone circle) and approx. 5 miles from the sea at Looe. An ideal base for exploring the spectacular Cornish countryside, coast and villages, Eden Project, Lost Gardens of Heligan, NT properties and numerous gardens.
28 Mar, 4 Apr, 11 Apr, 18 Apr, 25 Apr, 2 May
- Located on the B3254 there is a daytime bus running between Liskeard/Looe/Polperro and Plymouth (from the door). Liskeard has access to national bus and mainline rail for exploration further afield.
- Self-catering, freeview TV, DVD player, fully fitted kitchen, oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer etc, or Olde Plough at Duloe serves meals.
- Shop/PO at Duloe and further shops, supermarkets, restaurants and pubs in Liskeard and Looe.
IN THE AREA
- Wallis Barn has open plan living/dining/kitchen on the first floor with countryside views, a double and twin bedroom (linen provided) and bathroom on the ground floor. A travel cot and high chair are provided.
- Full central heating and gas fire in the lounge area (charges included).
- For less abled visitors the entrance is accessed by a ramp with additional level access to the ground floor via the garden.
- Parking for 2 cars.
- The Barn is detached, has its own garden area, with furniture and BBQ.
- Guests are welcome to share our 3-acre garden but please note, it is steep in places with ponds below.
- Sorry no pets.
- Beaches at Looe, Seaton, Downderry and Whitsand Bay.
- Boating, sea fishing and other watersports. Diving (HMS Scylla).
- Trout fishing and watersports at Siblyback reservoir.
- Walking on Bodmin, Dartmoor and the coast.
- Golf at Bindown (Looe) and St. Mellion.
- Recreational facilities at Liskeard include a sports centre with heated pool, squash, tennis courts, fitness centre, indoor bowls etc.