WALK FARM HIDEAWAY
Pets welcome with prior arrangement. Please bring own pet bed.
£75 per night. Minimum 2 nights.
Price per week: £325 - £375.
Weekend breaks (3 nights): £225.
Midweek breaks (4 nights): £225.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01427 838395 or 07709 709967
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWhether you want a base to visit Lincolnshire and all it has to offer, or just to relax and enjoy some peace and quiet, we would look forward to welcoming you. This is a great place to escape the stresses of modern life.
1 Aug, 8 Aug
- Recently constructed, high standard finish, detached one bedroom apartment featuring lounge through kitchen with large flat screen TV, DVD player with selection of DVD's, radio and CD player, and IPOD docking station.
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge with small freezer compartment and dishwasher.
- Luxury bathroom with cast iron roll top slipper bath and separate shower.
- Bedroom with kingsize four poster bed, memory foam mattress and quality cotton bedlinen, TV and radio alarm clock.
- Hairdryer and straighteners.
- Fluffy bathrobes.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Complimentary toiletries.
- Welcome basket.,
- Views over open countryside.
- Own patio.
- Ample parking.
- The property may be unsuitable for disabled due to a spiral staircase entrance.
- Please see our feedback on Tripadvisor.
- Surrounded by open fields, situated on the outskirts of Upton village (famous for its fish and chip shop with a traditional, coal fired fryer), close to the market town of Gainsborough.
- On the banks of the River Trent, Gainsborough boasts a fantastic Medieval Manor Hall, which is well worth a visit and Marshall's Yard, an award winning shopping centre.
- The beautiful city of Lincoln with its stunning cathedral and castle is half an hour's drive away.
- Europe's largest choice of antiques and collectables, Hemswell Antique Centre, is less than 10 miles away.