WALKERS CART LODGE
Nr Bishop's Stortford,
Hertfordshire / Essex
Sleeps: 4 (+2 on sofabed).
Well behaved dog welcome.
Visit Britain: 4 Star.
Price range: £400 - £550 pw.
Price inclusive of all bills.
For a shorter or longer let, please telephone for availability and pricing.
For further details please contact:
John and Lea Fraser-Andrews
Tel: 01279 771815
Walkers Cart Lodge has been carefully created from the former thatched 16th century listed open cart lodge into 2 two-bedroom self contained cottages retaining many original features providing comfortable short term accommodation for a couple, small family or business visitor.
Set in Farnham, a small village in unspoilt Essex countryside, just 2 miles from the market town of Bishop's Stortford with its train link to London (Liverpool Street 35 mins) and Cambridge, close to the M11, A10 and Stansted Airport just 8 miles away (but not on flight path).
Local attractions include, Audley End House and Gardens and Miniature Railway, historic Hatfield Forest, Stansted Mountfitchet Castle and Toy Museum, Duxford Imperial Air Museum, Wimpole Hall and Farm as well as the picturesque town of Saffron Walden and nearby Cambridge for shopping and sightseeing.
The facilities in each cottage include:
- A beautiful, open plan beamed sitting area with sofabed, chair, TV/dvd/Ipod dock with freeview and wifi, handmade oak staircase to mezzanine level study/2nd bedroom.
- Quality fitted kitchen area with hob, oven, built-in fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Oak table with 4 chairs.
- An attractive double bedroom with oak furniture.
- A separate bathroom with bath, shower and wc.
- Sleeps 4 + 2 on sofabed.
- Units can be let separately or, if available, as one by opening the interconnecting door.
- Linen and towels are provided.
- Underfloor heating throughout and power included.
- Cot and highchair available on request.
- There is a small front garden for each with table and chairs.
- Parking available.
- Well behaved dogs allowed by arrangement.
- Smoking is not permitted.