Sleeps: 2 - 4.
Pet by arrangement.
Price range £150 - £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01600 750333
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWagoners Cottage is situated in the picturesque village of Llangarron. Ideally situated in the Wye-Valley between the two historic market towns of Ross-on-Wye and Monmouth to also visit Hereford with the famous Mappa Mundi housed in its Cathedral, or Abergavenny, the gateway to South Wales and the Brecon Beacons.
23 May, 30 May, 6 Jun, 13 Jun
Enjoy too The Royal Forest-of-Dean, Symonds Yat, the beautiful Wye Valley, Brecon Beacons, Black Mountains, Welsh Borders, Malvern Hills and of course all the superb countryside of the counties of not only Herefordshire, but neighbouring Monmouthshire and Gloucestershire too!
Features and Facilities
- Wagoners cottage is all on one level and sleeps either 2, 3 or 4 people in 2 separate bedrooms, one double room and one twin. Cot and high chair available.
- Two large confortable sofas in the lounge area plus 2 more upright higher Parker Knoll type chairs.
- It has its own private enclosed garden, with french doors opening from the living area onto a patio area, plus garden furniture, barbeque and views of open countryside from the large garden at the back of the cottage. One pet accepted by arrangement only.
- Oil central heating, fridge, electric cooker, washing machine, microwave, iron and ironing board.
- Wagoners cottage has plenty of room to relax, sit / play or have a barbecue.
- Visitors are able to walk either around the surrounding fields or along the peaceful country roads.
- There is tourist information in the cottage, a file listing sample menus from 10 local pubs/restaurants, plus a guide to help you find locally produced foods!
- Also in the cottage is "Angela's suggested day trips!" Directions to local supermarkets etc. are all on hand.
- Personally supervised by me Angela Farr - Please visit my own website for more details and photos taken of the gardens and around the village.
- A newly converted old wagon shed sleeping 2 - 4 persons.
- A delightful one storey property comprising a very large kitchen / dining / sitting room with exposed beams, colour TV, DVD player, CD player and radio, and two comfortable large sofas. See website link above! for more photos.
- Two bedrooms - 1 double and 1 twin.
- Bathroom - bath and overhead shower, toilet and washbasin.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Electric cooker, fridge, washing machine, microwave.
- Patio and large garden, with garden furniture and barbecue supplied.
- Ample parking.
- Personally supervised.
- A pet accepted by arrangement.