Sleeps: 2 - 4.
Pet by arrangement.
Price range £150 - £400 pw.
Page link: Our other properties in Llangarron
Page link: Our property for 10, in Llangarron
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01600 750333
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWagoners Cottage is situated in the picturesque village of Llangarron, Ideally situated in the Wye-Valley between the two historic market towns of Ross-on-Wye and Monmouth to also visit Hereford with the famous Mappa Mundi housed in its Cathedral, or Abergavenny, the gateway to South Wales and the Brecon Beacons.
28 Feb, 7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar, 28 Mar, 4 Apr
Enjoy too The Royal Forest-of-Dean, Symonds Yat, the beautiful Wye Valley, Brecon Beacons, Black Mountains, Welsh Borders, Malvern Hills and of course all the superb countryside of the counties of not only Herefordshire, but neighbouring Monmouthshire and Gloucestershire too!
The Wagoners has views of beautiful open countryside. Please visit my own website for more details and photos taken of the gardens and around the village.
Visitors are able to walk either around the surrounding fields or along the peaceful country roads. There is ample tourist information in the cottage, a file listing sample menus from 10 local pubs/restaurants, plus a guide to help you find locally produced foods! Also in the cottage is "Angela's suggested day trips!" Directions to local supermarkets and tourist information centres and a complimentary bottle of locally produced apple juice if staying for a week or more.
- A newly converted old wagon shed sleeping 2 - 4 persons.
- A delightful one storey property comprising a very large kitchen / dining / sitting room with exposed beams, colour TV, DVD player, CD player and radio, and two comfortable large sofas. See website link above! for more photos.
- Two bedrooms - 1 double and 1 twin.
- Bathroom - bath and overhead shower, toilet and washbasin.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Electric cooker, fridge, washing machine, microwave.
- Patio and large garden, with garden furniture and barbecue supplied.
- Ample parking.
- Personally supervised.
- A pet accepted by arrangement.