Take a break and relax in this top class charming country cottage. Follow the link to the owners website for more pictures and information You can also book directly there too
Here is some feedback from our guests:
Superb fully equipped cottage. Great location. We loved it - thank you
Thankyou, lovely cottage, spacious, homely-would book again
Lovely holiday cottage, well equipped and in a superb location. THANKS VERY MUCH
Lovely cottage! We hope to visit again. Thank you!
Fantastic - Lovely cottage, well equipped, ideal location. Many ThanX
Great relaxing holiday, Lovely cottage. Cheers.
Absolutely beautiful cottage. We had a lovely week & hope to go back
We are sure you will enjoy a stay in this beautiful and tastefully equipped cottage. It sits on the edge of open fields at the very edge of the small market town of Pickering. There is so much to see and do in the picturesque North Yorkshire Moors. Glancing through the visitors book kept in the cottage will assure you that there are many and varied things to do for all ages and that guests have had wonderful time out and about. It also reflects the enjoyment that guests have experienced whilst staying in the cottage itself. So whether you are looking for an action packed holiday or a quiet retreat, Vivers Mill Cottage is the place to be.
For more offers please e-mail for details.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
1. A non returnable deposit is required. The balance is due eight weeks prior to the start of your holiday.In the event that you cancel, your payment will be returned subject to us being able to re-let the cottage. Full payment is required for bookings made within two months of your holiday and for short breaks.
2. The number in your party must not exceed seven.
3. Weekly bookings are normally from Saturday to Saturday. Other dates and times by arrangement. The cottage will be available to you from 3:30pm on the start date of your holiday. You must vacate the cottage by 10:30am on the end date of your holiday.
4. The cottage must be left in a clean and tidy condition. You are responsible for any damage or loss sustained during your stay.
5. Gas and electricity is charged according to the start and finish meter readings. Feedback from our guests shows that they prefer to be charged in relation to what they use rather than a flat rate. Payment is due on the end date of your holiday. If readings are not taken we reserve the right to invoice a charge of £40
6. The cottage is not to be sublet under any circumstances.
7. We regret, no smoking and no pets.
8. We reserve the right to refuse a booking
9. Keys will be sent out after full payment has been received.
9. Force majeure: we cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contract with you is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to "force majeure." Circumstances amounting to "force majeure" include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of the property (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your holiday) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break in, criminal damage or any similar event beyond our control. Such circumstances also include riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity and all similar situations beyond our control. You are advised to take out holiday insurance to cover such losses.