VIVERS MILL COTTAGE
Sleeps: 6 - 7.
Sorry no pets.
£200 - £600 per week.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07825 201 966
Reload this mapVivers Mill Cottage is a delightful country cottage in a wonderful setting. Equipped for quality and comfort, it is full of beams, nooks, fireplaces, antique furniture, romantic charm and intriguing collections, you won't be disappointed.
- It's just a five-minute walk across the fields into the pretty market town of Pickering, gateway to the North York Moors, for fantastic walking and cycling, and the beginning of the North Yorkshire steam railway.
- Scarborough, Whitby and the delightful Robin Hood's Bay, are about twenty miles away.
- The beautiful city of York is just thirty miles away.
- The cottage is centrally heated and artistically decorated.
- Upstairs is a pretty double bedroom and a twin room (plus a z-bed) and a luxurious bathroom with shower.
- Downstairs is a dining room and fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave;
- A downstairs washroom/toilet and a utility area with washing machine and dryer.
- There is a huge sitting room with plenty of soft seating and a log burning stove for maximum evening cosiness, Digital TV, DVD and video plus a comfy double sofa bed.
- French doors open out from the sitting room onto the terrace and a gravelled driveway. This area is completely enclosed and safe.
- Pillows, blankets and lots of duvets are there, along with garden furniture, jigsaws, games, toys, books and laminated OS maps.
- We ask you to bring your own sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases, towels and tea towels.