1 Crane Lane,
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Stars.
Price range: £254 - £460 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Maralyn Davies
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis very pretty little end of terrace two bedroom cottage is located right in the centre of this beautiful popular historic market town of Cranbrook just off the high street where there are unique shops.
27 Sep, 4 Oct, 11 Oct
- It is an ideal base for touring all over the Weald and beyond - with many National Trust properties, Sissinghurst gardens, 2 miles, Leads Castle, 14 miles.
- A main line railway station is located in Staplehurst (5 miles) providing easy access to London or the coast.
Facilities near by
- Immaculately renovated and presented - Violet Cottage offers exceptionally high standard family accommodation.
- Pubs, restaurants (Michelin star!) cafes and bistros all a very short walk away along the bussling High Street.
- Shop 100 yards.
- Pub 150 yards.
- Coast 20.7 miles.
- Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone and Ashford are all within a 30 minutes drive or by bus one minute walk, and Dover is only 45 minutes drive for day trips to Europe.