Dumfries & Galloway
Sleeps: 8 +cot.
Dogs by arrangement.
Low season £350 pw.
Mid season £440 - £540 pw.
High season £640 pw.
Short Breaks Available from Fri Mon £250, Mon Fri £250, during low and mid season only.
Friday change over.
For further details please contact:
Holm Farm, Balmaclellan, Castle Douglas, DG7 3PN
Tel and Fax: 01644 420328
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAbsolute paradise holiday house for rent with awesome 180 degree loch and countryside views. Sleeps up to 8 comfortably. Everything supplied - just bring your food, drink and clothes.
1 Apr, 15 Apr, 22 Apr, 29 Apr
Viewfield Farm House is ideally situated just outside New Galloway. With the spectacular view of Loch Ken, Viewfield is the place for a relaxing holiday in the South West of Scotland.
- This farm house is recently decorated and sleeps 8 comfortably, perfect for one family or two familes wanting to share a holiday or for those 8 adults who are wanting to enjoy the Scottish way of life!
- Located in Dumfries and Galloway just 20 minutes from Castle Douglas the Food Town and 5 minute walk into New Galloway. New Galloway offers two pubs, two tea rooms, a 9 hole golf course, post office, umpteen dozen walks, mountain biking, cycling, fishing, sailing, and loads more.
- There's tons of things for the kids to do, playing in the very large front garden with the adventure playground, swings or kicking a ball or flying a kite - your Mums and Dads will find this holiday house a relaxing fun house to be in and your kids will want to visit it time and time again. You may even bump into Kune Kune our famous NZ pig!!
To find us...
- The house itself is a safe and easily liveable house to be in:
- It has a large open plan kitchen with gas fired Rayburn, a log burner in the sitting area of the kitchen.
- It has 4 spacious bedrooms 2 double and 2 twins.
- 1 shower room downstairs and a bathroom upstairs.
- A front sitting room with log burner.
- ...and best of all you do not need to bring your linen. We do it all for you!
- Numerous selection of baby equipment to use.
- Wifi and a landline that receives incoming calls.
Head for New Galloway on the A712. Turn right on the A762 up Kirk Road before getting into New Galloway itself. Pass the church on your left and you will see a sign with VIEWFIELD on your left. You cannot miss it.