Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Prices £260 - £320 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel and Fax: 01445 731445
Detached bungalow in a rural setting overlooking the local countryside with the Torridon Mountains in the distance. Scenic Loch Ewe is only half a mile distant where there is a launching jetty for those wishing to bring their boat! There are safe sandy beaches from which swimming can be enjoyed nearby. It is very convenient for climbing and walking.
- Gairloch with its silver sands, Golf Course and Leisure Centre is 12 miles away.
- The Inverewe NTS sub-tropical gardens are 6 miles away at Poolewe.
- General stores shop 1 mile, hotel/pub 1.5 miles.
This is a bright, well equipped house offering good quality accommodation:
- Spacious open plan lounge with dining and kitchen area. The lounge is comfortably furnished with television, video/DVD player and radio/cassette.
- Kitchen fully equipped with electric hob and oven, washer/dryer, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microvave, and filter coffee maker.
- One double bedroom with en-suite shower room with toilet and basin, one twin room with vanity unit, all on one level.
- Separate bathroom.
- Central heating is electric total control.
- Electricity, bed linen and towels are included in the price.
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture and patio area.
- Ample parking for 2 cars.