Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Travel cot available.
Sorry no pets.
Low season from £270 pw.
High season from £360 pw.
For further details please contact:
Sarah and Michael Skinner
Tel: 01858 880885 or 07792428031
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Victorian Barn is a beautifully converted barn which provides a high standard of self-catering holiday accommodation for up to 4 guests. It is in a tranquil location amongst acres of arable farmland and wild flower margins. It can be easily accessed from the village of Theddingworth. Only 5minutes drive from the picturesque town of Market Harborough with a varied selection of restaurants, individual boutiques, award winning farm shop and covered market (Tuesday to Sunday). Market Harborough has a modern leisure centre with a child friendly swimming pool.
- This is an ideal spot for couples and families, those interested in walking and bird watching. The Grand union canal which leads to Foxton Locks a busy tourist attraction can be accessed via a short walk across the farm. There are many local footpaths you can explore on foot including the Welland Valley Way starting in Market Harborough. You can also find golf, riding, fishing and gliding locally.
- It is within easy reach by car of a number of tourist attractions including: The National Space centre in Leicester, Melton Mowbray of pork pie and stilton fame, Rugby, Rockingham Castle, Althorp House, Kelmarsh Hall, Market Harborough Museum, The Naseby Battlefield Trail to name but a few.
- The holiday cottage is available all year round (change overs Friday or Monday only in high season). Enjoy a quiet relaxing holiday surrounded by fields and hedgerows thriving with local wildlife, birds, insects and butterflies supported by our commitment to conservation on the farm.
- Comfortable spacious living/kitchen with two large arched windows framing the panoramic view. There is comfy seating for four with a TV and DVD player. The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, fridge with ice box, cooker with grill. Large dresser and country style table and chairs complete the picture.
- Ground floor double bedroom leading to a wet room with shower, WC, hand basin and shaver point.
- Second floor bedroom with twin beds leading to a washroom including WC, hand basin and hidden washing machine.
- Outside there is a patio area with a table and chairs.
- Heated throughout with gas central heating.
- Prices include all heating, electricity, bed linen and towels.
- The cottage is non-smoking and sadly the owners are unable to accept pets.
- A travel cot and high chair are available on request - please mention when booking.
- The property has no land line so it's a good idea to have a mobile. (The village has a phone box).
- Changeover day is normally Friday but please contact owners if you would like to make other arrangements. (change overs Friday or Monday only in high season).
- Minimum booking 3 nights.