Exmoor National Park,
Devon / Somerset border
Sorry no pets.
Visit Britain: 4 Star.
Prices from £625 per week.
Short breaks 3-5 nights from £85 per night.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01398 341308
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapVenford Cottage is a traditional, secluded Exmoor stone cottage in Exmoor National Park surrounded by fields and moorland on a small-holding.
6 Feb, 13 Feb
- It is completely self-contained with its own garden, front and rear entrances and uncovered car park.
- The cottage overlooks fields, trees and is next to moorland and miles of bridleways ideal for walking, riding, or cycling.
- Wild deer, Exmoor ponies graze nearby and there is an abundant birdlife.
- For 7 night stays normally Saturday to Saturday.
- Shorter stays of 3, 4, 5, or 6 nights can be taken subject to availability as can stays of longer than 7 nights.
- Oil-fired central heating, constant hot water, electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, DTV/DVD, radio / cassette / CD player, wood burning stove.
- Downstairs tiled shower room, washbasin and wc.
- Fully equipped kitchen, breakfast bar and dining room.
- Sitting room with stripped wood floor, DTV/DVD and woodburning stove.
- Upstairs bedrooms: 1 double (kingsize bed), 1 twin, 1 single, bed linen and towels provided.
- Upstairs bathroom with bath, washbasin and wc.