Children over 3 years, sorry no toddlers (steps hazard).
Visit Wales: 5 Star.
Warm Welsh Welcome "Croeso Cynnes Cymreig" Award and Walkers Awards.
In top two cottages Visit Wales Best Places to Stay Awards, November 2003, and 2007.
Green Dragon Award for excellent environmental practice.
Price range £250 - £550 per week, fully inclusive of linen, heating, electricity.
Credit cards accepted.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01600 860341
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNear USK, Monmouthshire
15 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr, 12 Apr
Set above the banks of the picturesque River Usk this charming, romantic, stone cottage has all modern comforts mixed with antique style. Flagged floors and woodburner, twisting stairs, sloping ceilings and a romantic 5ft bedroom, yet also full central heating included, double glazing, Whirlpool bath, good shower and comprehensive kitchen equipment. Sky satellite TV, CD, DVD, Radio, WiFi, iPod dock. Internet access for your laptop. Suntrap terrace and fenced scented garden. Landline phone on request.
Accommodation, sleeps 3
Very easy access M4/M5/M50 - perfect for short romantic getaway breaks.
- Double 5ft king bed.
- Single bedroom.
- Unsuitable for toddlers or the infirm.
- Tiny babies and dogs very welcome.
- High quality freshly line-dried linen, fluffy towels, cotton robes, fresh flowers always.
- Prices inclusive of electricity and full central heating.
- Cottage garden (sunny terrace and furniture) adjoins golf course, waymarked riverbank walks, national cycle route.
- Trout and coarse fishing, canoeing, Ryder Cup and 20 more golf courses, gliding, pony trekking all available locally.
- Many events/festivals, superb sightseeing - Tintern Abbey, Raglan Castle, Brecon Beacons, Hay on Wye, museums, Cardiff. Millenium Stadium nearby.
- Riverside pub 300 yards under refurbishment. Many other good country pubs and excellent local restaurants (nearest 1/2 mile).
- Off road parking.
Special inclusive weekends Autumn and Spring.
Look around cottage via virtual tour on website.
Fresh Tree and wreath for Christmas and New Year.