Sorry no pets.
Low season: £240 - £280 pw.
High season: £300 - £370 pw.
For further details please contact:
Fiona Brownlee, Mobile: 07974499791
John Boyd, Mobile: 07786574446
To send an email enquiry to Fiona Brownlee:
Reload this mapValley View provides high quality self catering accommodation in the small historic village of Morebattle, on the edge of the Cheviot Hills in the glorious Scottish Borders. Valley View is a fully furnished 1 bedroom Victorian stone cottage tucked away in Morebattle's quaintly named Teapot Street. It is maintained to a very high standard and was completely modernised in recent years, yet retains some interesting artefacts.
- This cosy picturesque, centrally heated cottage will sleep two adults in a large spacious ground floor bedroom (with double bed) which features a stripped wood floor.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- The cottage features new tiled floors throughout the rest of the property.
- Bedding and towels are provided and included in the rate and you will find Valley View very comfortable and well equipped.
- The lounge is large and comfortable with an open fire and flat screen TV. DVD Player. Internal french doors lead into the recently refurbished dining kitchen.
- Spacious bathroom with electric shower overbath.
- There is a large landscaped garden to the rear with fruits and vegetables in season. Additionally, a patio area has been created at the foot of the garden.
- Welcome hamper provided on request.
- Valley View is situated in the conservation area of Morebattle, just 7 miles from Kelso and provides a truly excellent all year round holiday destination. Overlooking the Cheviot Hills, the area is a walking paradise throughout the year, either through the hills, or as a central point along the spectacular St Cuthbert's Way.
- Also on the doorstep are the Tweed and Teviot Rivers, providing world class Salmon and Trout fishing in beautiful surroundings.
- This part of the Borders is also very popular for horse riding and mountain biking as well as those who enjoy enjoy game shoots,deer stalking and golf.
- And of course, the Borders is steeped in history with close access to the abbeys, castles and stately homes which proliferate in this lovely part of Scotland.
- Local village pub.
- Village shop selling bread, milk, provisions.
- Village butcher shop.