Wooden cot and highchair available.
Sorry, no pets.
Smoking outside only please.
Price range £490 - £700 pw.
Badenscallie Holiday Cottages, sleeps 4
For further details please contact:
Mrs Sandra Macleod
Tel / Fax: 01854 622285
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Stay in our beautiful new property in the Black Isle, an ideal place to base your highland holiday. Perfect accommodation and access to walking, climbing, fishing, golf and of course dolphin watching. Peaceful private site on the edge of a wood on private farm land.
A beautiful new landscaped large garden. Unrivalled views to Ben Wyvis and beyond.
- We have 4 bedrooms: 1 King size bed. 1 Double bedroom and 2 single bedrooms with two extra bathrooms with three showers in total plus bath.
- A lovely family room gives the kids and the adults some privacy.
- Freesat TV available in the big lounge.
- TV in family room and kitchen (Freesat).
- Bookings run from Friday to Friday and the house is personally looked after by the owner between each booking.
- We have oil-fired central heating and oil and electricity is extra on a meter reading which is payable before departure. Money left in honesty box please.
- Linen included.
- Internet access.
- Duvets and pillows and blankets, towels are all provided.
- Wooden cot and highchair available.
- Welcome Pack: Fairy liquid, salt, pepper, olive oil, teabags, sugar, coffee, washing powder, conditioner, bin liners, kitchen roll, toilet roll.
- Also Welcome Gift Basket (goodies of the day!).
- Hairdryers in all bed rooms.
- New flat screen 40 inch TV for 2013.
The house was built by ourselves in 2004 and we have visitors who enjoy coming back year after year to this outstanding house. The Black Isle is a 10 min drive from Inverness, the capital of the highlands and we offer you a wonderful base for your holiday.
- Garden area now huge! Grass down to the dry stone dyke with brilliant views of the Cromarty Firth and Ben Wyvis. Perfect peace!
- The house has ample car parking for two cars and has a ramp at the back door.
- The veranda is an ideal place to chill out in the summer evenings and watch the Northern Lights if you are lucky!
- We have seating and lounging outdoor furniture for your use.
- You can even help yourself to our lovely home grown apples in the garden.