Isle of Harris,
Sleeps: 2 - 4.
Pets by prior arrangement.
STB: 3 and 4 star.
Beag Breagha: £350 - £450 pw.
Sith Thaimh: £450 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01851 705072 or 07799 598370
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Overlooking East Loch Tarbert, Urgha Chalets has an ideal situation for hillwalking, bird watching, fishing or just chilling out. The location is quiet and peaceful although the ferry terminal at Tarbert, Harris is only two miles away. The Gaelic culture of the area is reflected in the way that we have named the properties.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan
S.T.B 4* Sith-Thaimh (phonetically She-hive) means a peaceful dwelling. This is a two bedroomed cottage (sleeps 4) with fully equipped kitchen, shower room, sitting room and large conservatory.
S.T.B. 3* Beag Breagha (phonetically Beg-bree-ah) meaning small but beautiful is smaller with an en-suite double bedroom. The kitchen/sitting room is well equipped with views of moorland, lochs and rocks.
Features and Facilities
- Each property has a tv/dvd, radio and reading material.
- There is a fridge/freezer, washing machine and microwave oven in each property.
- Bed linen and towels are supplied and the electricity is included in the rent.
- Both properties share a lockable outhouse with drying facilities, a toilet and storage for bikes, fishing rods, outdoor gear etc.
- There is also an outside drying area.
- Picnic tables and chairs are in place for both properties.
- There is ample parking for cars on a mono-blocked driveway.
- The properties are totally separate and can be let as such but would also suit one extended family.
- Bookings are dealt with by the owner.
- We have a booking fee of £100 payable in advance. The outstanding balance is paid on arrival.
- Guests are welcomed by the owner, keys are supplied and any queries are dealt with us in person.