Well behaved pets welcome.
ETC: 3 stars.
Low season £200 - £250 pw.
High season £250 - £295 pw.
Peak season £325 pw.
Short breaks in low season.
Pagelink: Uppertown Byre, sleeps 4+
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01629 733838
Mobile: 07813 797749
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Hayloft is a small self-catering appartment for two, originally the upper floor of a barn at Uppertown Farm where the owners live. The (non-working) farm is in a secluded and tranquil position on the edge of the pretty village of Birchover, which is just a stroll away along a quiet country lane. The Hayloft has splendid views over rolling countryside and excellent walking right from the doorstep.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
Tariff includes duvets, bed-linen and towels, and all electricity and heating.
- The entrance is up a short flight of stone steps with handrail.
- Inside, the accomodation is all on one level.
- Compact but well-equipped modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Spacious sitting/bedroom with king-size double bed (convertible into two singles on request), sofa, TV and DVD player. Original features include exposed stone wall, rafters and a pitched roof.
- Bathroom with shower, handbasin and toilet.
- Gas central heating.
- A short stroll brings you into Birchover village which has a well stocked village shop, two inns, one serving good bar food and the other providing high quality restaurant meals, and a children's playground.
- Walking directly from the door.
- Cycling from the house or on nearby High Peak or Tissington cycle trails.
- Nearby stately houses of Chatsworth and Haddon Hall.