Cot and highchair available.
Well behaved pets welcome.
ETC: 3 Stars.
Low season £300 - £395 pw.
High season £420 - £475 pw.
Peak season £475 - £525 pw.
Short breaks in low season.
Pagelink: Uppertown Hayloft, sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01629 733838
Mobile: 07813 797749
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapConverted from a 350 year old barn, the Byre is in a secluded and tranquil location on the edge of the village, midway between the charming old market town of Bakewell and historic spa town of Matlock.
25 Apr, 30 May
The tariff includes duvets, bed-linen and towels, and all electricity and heating.
- All on one level, with gas central heating throughout.
- Two double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, one with shower and the other with bath.
- Separate curtained-off area with two adult size bunk beds.
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge and separate freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Splendid large dining/living room with open log-burning fire, exposed stone walls, beams and extended views across rolling countryside and distant moors.
- Wide-screen TV with DVD player and SKY.
- Private garden with garden furniture and BBQ.
- Shared use of hard tennis court on the farm.
- A short stroll brings you into Birchover village which has two old inns serving good quality food, and a children's playground.
- Walking directly from the house.
- Cycling from the house or on nearby High Peak and Tissington cycle trails.
- Nearby stately homes of Chatsworth and Haddon Hall.