Cot and highchair available.
Well behaved pets welcome.
ETC: 3 Stars.
Low season £315 - £375 pw.
High season £375 - £475 pw.
Peak season £500 pw.
Short breaks in low season.
Pagelink: Uppertown Hayloft, sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01629 733838
Mobile: 07813 797749
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapConverted from a 350 year old barn, the Byre is in a secluded and tranquil location on the edge of the village, midway between the charming old market town of Bakewell and historic spa town of Matlock.
4 Jan, 11 Jan, 18 Jan
The tariff includes duvets, bed-linen and towels, and all electricity and heating.
- All on one level, with gas central heating throughout.
- Two double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, one with shower and the other with bath.
- Separate curtained-off area with two adult size bunk beds.
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge and separate freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Splendid large dining/living room with open log-burning fire, exposed stone walls, beams and extended views across rolling countryside and distant moors.
- Wide-screen TV with DVD player and SKY.
- Private garden with garden furniture and BBQ.
- Shared use of hard tennis court on the farm.
- A short stroll brings you into Birchover village which has a well stocked village shop, two inns, one serving good bar food and the other providing high quality restaurant meals, and a children's playground.
- Walking directly from the house.
- Cycling from the house or on nearby High Peak and Tissington cycle trails.
- Nearby stately houses of Chatsworth and Haddon Hall.