Sleeps: 2, 4, 6 or 8.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £335 - £990 pw.
Mid season £355 - £1115 pw.
High season £380 - £1205 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01827 880448
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map"Heart of England Excellence in Tourism Awards. Self Catering Holiday of the Year, Gold Award 2002."
28 Feb, 7 Mar, 14 Mar, 28 Mar, 4 Apr
National Finalists - "Excellence in England 2003".
Finalists - "Outstanding Quality" - East Midlands Tourist Board 2004.
Bronze Award - S/C - East Midlands Tourism Board 2006.
Silver Award - S/C - East Midlands Tourism Board 2007.
Visit Britain Gold Award 2012.
Visit Britain Gold Award 2013.
Runner-up Leicestershire Excellence in Tourism Awards 2013.
Upper Rectory is set amid the wheatfields of North-West Leicestershire - a haven of peace and tranquillity on the outskirts of the village of Appleby Magna. These six beautifully restored barns, featuring a wealth of original beams, are cosy and peaceful. Designer fabrics and furnishings have been used throughout to create a luxurious yet homely atmosphere.
- Most of the cottages are single storey and are available with one, two, three or four bedrooms.
- Some are interconnecting to cater for larger groups.
- All the bedrooms have en-suite facilities and there is unlimited parking adjacent to the cottages.
- There is a party / conference room with kitchen available for large groups of up to 24.
- Free WiFi.
- Come and enjoy the splendid panoramic views over the open countryside or try one of the many interesting walks in the area.
- The lovely old oak beams, warm carpeting and cheerful fabrics all combine to make your stay truly comfortable and relaxing.
- There is so much to do for all the family - local places of interest include Conkers and The National Forest Centre, Twycross Zoo, Calke Abbey, Bosworth Battlefield, Snibston Discovery Park, The Leicester Space Centre and many more.
- Upper Rectory is ideally situated for touring the Midlands being within an hour's drive of Stratford, Warwick, Peak District and Nottinghamshire.