Sorry no pets.
Price range £295 - £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel (Home): 0032 2 3543915
GSM: 0032 475 978897
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapUpper Duart is a restored crofthouse in a superb setting overlooking Loch Nedd in Assynt, Sutherland. With spectacular views of sea and mountains, unlimited coastal and hill walking, climbing, birdwatching, loch fishing (by permit), this highland cottage offers an ideal base for outdoor relaxation.
15 Aug, 22 Aug, 29 Aug
- The village of Drumbeg (hotel, post office, small supermarket) is 2 miles away.
- Access from the main Kylesku/Drumbeg/Lochinver road to within 100 yards of the house.
- Beautiful sandy beach at Clashnessie (5 - 6 miles) on road to Lochinver (14 miles).
- Sitting/dining room.
- Well-equiped kitchen.
- Shower room with WC/washbasin.
- 2 bedrooms: 1 double and 1 twin-bedded with large velux windows.
- Natural grassed area all around, outside bench and table/seats.
- Ceramic top cooker with oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine, microwave, hoover, iron and board.
- Linen/towels not provided, beds are supplied with duvets/pillows.
- Electric storage heaters in sitting room, kitchen and hall. Coal effect fire in sitting room also.
- Radio and CD player.
- Electricity included in rent.
- House clean at end included in rent.