Sleeps: 6 (+ sofabed).
Pets welcome - max 2 dogs.
VisitScotland: 4 star.
Prices £425 - £675 pw.
Short breaks available.
Pagelink: The Stables, Upper Bolton, sleeps 4
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01620 810476
Reload this mapThe Arches is a newly renovated 3 bedroom cottage created from the old cart shed. It is tucked away down its own drive with sweeping views of the East Lothian countryside. It is on a working farm with cereals, sheep and Dexter cattle but is only 30 minutes away from Edinburgh, 15 minutes from the coast and an ideal base for golfers. There is even a distillery 5 miles up the road. It is only 2 miles from the picturesque village Gifford which has 2 pubs which serve good food and a friendly local shop with post office. You could even walk there on the newly formed core pathway, go one way and come back another.
- The cottage is arranged over 2 floors.
- On the ground floor there is a spacious hallway with cloakroom and toilet, the sitting room and kitchen.
- The sitting room has a wood burning stove and looks out onto the enclosed garden to the countryside beyond.
- The modern kitchen is fully equipped and has a large utility room which even has room for a pool table.
- Upstairs, there is the master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite shower room.
- There is a family bathroom and two further twin bedded rooms, one of which can be made into a double room.
- Well behaved pets are also welcome.
- The garden is ideal for children or just sitting admiring the view.
- There is ample parking and even stabling and grazing for horses.