Max 2 well behaved dogs.
Visit Scotland: 4 Star.
Low season £425 pw.
High season £595 pw.
Pagelink: The Arches, Upper Bolton, sleeps 6
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01620 810476 or 07765243238/9
Reload this mapThe Stables is a newly converted cottage offering spacious accommodation all on one level and is wheelchair accessible throughout.
- It has 2 bedrooms, one of which has ensuite bathroom and the other has a private shower room.
- There is an open plan kitchen/sitting room with woodburning stove. It has underfloor heating from our new biomass boiler and there is also a heat recovery unit.
- There is a beautiful patio which has sweeping views over the East Lothian countryside and its own enclosed garden with private parking.
- It is on our family run working farm which has cereals, sheep and a small herd of Dexter cattle. There are also hens roaming freely.
- It is much bigger than it looks!
- The Stables is an ideal base for touring the beautiful East Lothian countryside, 30 minutes from Edinburgh, 15 minutes from the coast and ideal for golfers. There even is a distillery just 5 miles away.
- It is only 2 miles away from the picturesque, conservation village of Gifford which has 2 pubs which serve good food and a friendly local shop with post office. You could even walk there and back on core pathway.