Travel cot available.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £500 - £650 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01381 620404
Keenlee is situated in Baltasound and lies in the lee of the National Nature Reserve of the Keen of Hamar. The property has the most amazing views of the sea and enjoys a truly peaceful setting.
The property can sleep six people comfortably and the accommodation comprises:
- Kitchen and Dining area: Keenlee has a well equipped kitchen with a good range of utensils and cooking accessories. Containing cooker and grill, dish washer, microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster, cafetiere, crystal glasses and beautiful Denby crockery. The dining area has a comfortable table and matching chairs for some fine, romantic dining.
- Lounge: The lounge has two large sofas on which to relax and take in the breathtaking views of the sea. It is equipped with TV, DVD and CD player. On wild and windy days, snuggle up with a glass of wine and a book and keep cosy with the wood burning stove!
- "Chill Out" Room: There is a "chill out" room without any distractions if you want to get away and read in peace and quiet!
- Bedrooms: There are four bedrooms: Master Suite with King size bed and en-suite shower room,1 Double Bedroom and 2 Single Bedrooms. Each bedroom has a good quality mattress, cotton linen and beautiful throws. There are built in wardrobes (free standing in Master Suite), bedside cabinets and lamps.
- Bathroom: The bathroom has a bath and separate shower, heated towel rail. Both bathrooms have ample co-ordinating cotton towels and mats.
- Utility Room: The utility room houses the washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer. It has plenty storage space for walking boots, jackets, fishing rods, etc.