Well behaved dogs welcome with prior arrangement.
Low season £200 - £250 pw.
High season £250 - £350 pw.
Short stays and long weekends accommodated.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01239 851390
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTy Twt is situated in the grounds of "Parcpwll" the home of the James family. Set in two and a half acres of mature gardens in a beautifully secluded valley in the heart of West Wales. Ty Twt offers peace and tranquillity.
24 Sep, 1 Oct
The accommodation consists of a detached single storey cottage comprising:
- Main Living area with French doors opening on to private patio with patio tables and chairs and barbecue.
- The Kitchen area is fully equipped with fridge, cooker, and microwave with kitchen table and chairs.
- A separate double bedroom offers comfortable sleeping accommodation for two.
- A pull out bed is also available in the living area if required.
- The bathroom offers a walk in shower, wc and pedestal wash basin.
The valley is a haven for a variety of wildlife including badgers, foxes, hares and rabbits. A bird watchers paradise, with brown buzzards and red kites nesting nearby. Beautiful deciduous and broad leaved woodlands are the habitat for an abundance of flora and fauna. Unspoilt natural surroundings.
- The cottage is fully insulated with storage heaters in every room.
- Tastefully decorated and furnished to a high standard with oak wooden flooring.
- Equipped with TV, DVD, video and stereo.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Convenient private parking area in front of the cottage and access to rear gardens with seating area overlooking the unspoilt countryside.
- Additional private garden to the rear of the cottage. Ideal for bird watching.
Ty Twt is 4 miles north of the market town of Newcastle Emlyn and 7 miles from the beautiful West Wales coast, Ty Twt is ideally situated for exploring the surrounding area.
Previous comments from guests:
- Ty Twt is a real hideaway for total relaxation. It is spotlessly clean, smart and with all home comforts.
- Delightful cottage, would highly recommend it.
- A beautiful, tranquil place, the cottage is like home from home.
- An idyllic cottage, stunning views, more than matched our expectations.
- Ty Twt is a haven from the pressures of the outside world, the cottage is beautifully decorated and immaculately clean and cheerful.
- Unspoilt and magical, incredible views, warm and homely.
- The world stops here in this wonderful hideaway, recommend breakfasting on the patio, perfect peace and quiet. Ty Twt is beautifully decorated and is warm and cosy. Highly recommended.
- Sheer bliss, we have stayed in a few cottages but this is the nicest one yet.
- Such a beautiful setting, the silence only broken by birdsong.
- A bird watcher's paradise.