Little Llanafon Farm,
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £210 - £350 pw.
High season £350 - £530 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mike or Ruth Gibbins
Tel: 01981 550100
Reload this mapIn West Herefordshire's 'Golden Valley', 8 miles from the famed bookshops and town amenities of Hay on Wye, this lovely barn conversion, standing on Little Llanafon Farm, lies just outside the charming village of Dorstone. Situated on a small non-working farm, it offers an excellent base for exploring the unspoilt Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and its many footpaths and mountains.
Our area has a superb selection of pubs, restaurants and take-aways, our nearest pub in Dorstone - 'The Pandy' is mentioned in the Egon Ronay Guide.
Tyn Cwm was converted from a cow shed by the present owners in 1999. The cottage is all on one level and is comfortably furnished to sleep four people.
- The cottage has central heating radiators in each room.
- All linen is provided.
- The spacious living room/dining area is furnished with a comfy three-piece suite and has a wood burner with a supply of logs, and a colour TV, DVD & video, dining table with four chairs. French doors lead on to the patio.
- The kitchen is fully fitted with fridge, microwave, built under electric cooker, ceramic hob, CD player/radio and washing machine.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds, pine wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Double bedroom with double bed, pine wardrobe and chest of drawers. French doors to patio and an en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and washbasin.
- Duvets, blankets and towels are provided.
- Cot is available on request - please supply your own bedding for the cot.
- Bathroom with full size bath with shower over and washbasin and WC.
Tyn Cwm is a no-smoking cottage, and we request no pets please.
- There is an enclosed paved patio area with table and chairs with views over the orchard to the Golden Valley beyond.
- A barbecue is provided.
- Ample parking is provided outside the cottage.