Rhos Y Gwalia,
Sleeps: 2 (+ 1).
Pets welcome (Downstairs Only).
Prices: £275 - £345 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mobiles: 07966075470 or 0780 964 8680
Land line: 01460 271707 (evenings and Thursday to Sunday)
Reload this mapTy Mawr is an unspoilt Welsh smallholding set in its own 90 acres of outstanding natural beauty with stunning views of Snowdonia. Only a mile and a half from the bustling market town of Bala it is a perfect escape for those looking for an idyllic setting combined with convenient access to a range of shops, restaurants, pubs and leisure centre; Bala is of course renowned for its lake and water sports.
- The property is approached along a farm track and has recently been refubished to a high standard.
- Downstairs the cottage comprises a good size sitting/dining room with original stone flag floors, small snug with wood burning stove, galley kitchen and bathroom.
- The kitchen has the benefit of a 2 oven gas cooker, microwave, fridge and washing machine.
- The bathroom has a W.C., wash hand basin and bath with shower attachment.
- Upstairs, with new oak flooring throughout, leads to a large double room, with king size bed and wash basin; there is an additional open plan bedroom (standard double bed) with curtain partition that would be suitable for a third person or when two people do not wish to share a double bed.
- Bed linen is provided and beds will be made up for you; please bring your own towels and tea towels.
- Electricity and gas is included in the cost, heating is provided by night storage heaters and back up Dimplex radiators; the woodburner can be lit during inclement weather, logs for which are provided free of charge.
- There is currently no TV but a digital radio is provided; mobile phone coverage is adequate with most providers.
- We are happy to accept dogs (maximum two) but we do ask our guests not to let them upstairs; please feel free to use the outside kennels if you so wish.
- There is a small garden from which you can sit and enjoy the stunning views and adequate parking for up to three vehicles.
- Please be aware that the farm track is suitable for vehicles with average ground clearance and is best driven at a speed not exceeding 10mph; it is not suitable for cars with low suspensions.
Fantastic walking on your doorstep, with 90 acres of private farmland and woodland.
If you are looking for a romantic escape Ty Mawr is the perfect place for you.