Sleeps: 3 adults, or 2 adults plus 2 children.
Low season £200 - £300 pw.
High season £350 - £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01554 832682 (evenings)
Mobile: 07980 891907
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Newly renovated and available from May 2008, Ty Haf is a delightful 19th century cottage with stunning views. It is situated in Newport, only 10 minutes' walk to the village centre, which has interesting shops and a good variety of pubs and restaurants. It is also only 5 minutes' walk to the shore and the coastal path and a 10 min. drive to beautiful Newport beach and golf course. The surrounding coastline and Preseli hills are famous for their scenery and walking.
6 Sep, 13 Sep, 20 Sep
- The cottage has a large main room with sitting and dining areas as well as an alcove with a double bed. Television, DVD player and CD player are provided.
- Behind this is a bedroom for 1 adult or 2 children, a kitchen (with washer/dryer) and a bathroom (with electric shower).
- To the rear is a large sunroom and a secluded garden with patio furniture.
- At the front of the cottage is a paved area with views of the Nevern estuary and Newport Beach.
- Electric light and heating included in rental.
- Bed linen, hand towels and tea towels provided - please bring bath towels.
- Dogs welcome.