TY GWYN 1
Sleeps up to 4 + cot.
Low season £200 - £280 pw.
High season £280 - £490 pw.
Short breaks in low season (Oct to Mar) or on last minute basis.
For further details please contact:
Mobile: 0781 333 6956
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTy Gwyn (White House) is a detached cottage within the Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park, located on the westerly edge of Marloes village. The Pembrokeshire coast path is literally on your doorstep and the famous island of Skomer if just a short boat ride away from Martin's Haven (two miles west of Ty Gwyn). It is deceptively large and comprises of two self catering cottages, Ty Gwyn 1 (one bedroomed) and Ty Gwyn 2 (two bedroomed), that can be rented separately or as a whole. It is just a short stroll to the village shop, pub and cafe. Below is information on Ty Gwyn 1. Please see website for information and pictures of Ty Gwyn 2.
4 Jun, 18 Jun
Outside: (available to both cottages)
- One bedroom with king size bed.
- Two sofa beds in the lounge, together with TV, DVD, games and books. Large patio doors opening onto garden.
- Fully equipped bespoke oak kitchen with gas hob/oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- Bed linen provided and beds made up ready for your arrival.
- Bathroom with twin sinks and shower over bath.
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board and fridge-freezer.
- Patio with large tables for both sides.
- Large enclosed garden laid to lawn (shared between Ty Gwyn 1 and 2). Sectioned patio areas, picnic tables and BBQ.
- Parking for two cars.
- Almost at Wales' most southwesterly point and within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park with its stunning landscape of rugged cliffs, sandy beaches and rolling countryside, Ty Gwyn is well situated.
- Just 600 meters away from Ty Gwyn you can join the Pembrokeshire coast path overlooking Musselwick beach. Just a little further you reach Marloes sands with its spectacular mile of sandy beach.
- Two miles to the end of the peninsula takes you to Martin's Haven from where you can take a boat trip to the Islands of Skomer and Skokholm to see the puffins and other wildlife.
- Dale with its traditional pub sat right on the waters edge is a great place to watch all the activities going on in the bay. Why not try your hand at various water-sports available at West Wales Wind, Surf and Sail Centre for beginners to advance. You can also charter a number of boats for fishing trips or pleasure trips.
- For larger parties Ty Gwyn 2 is an adjoining two bedroom cottage with king size bed in master bedroom and sleeping for up to 5 in the second bedroom. By combining the two sides Ty Gwyn can sleep up to 11 with parking available for four cars.
- Ty Gwyn 1 is available on a weekly rental basis year round. Shorter breaks are available (two nights minimum) October to March.
- Please see owners website for more pictures of both cottages.