TY GWYN 1
Sleeps 2 - 4 +cot.
Pets allowed outside of school holiday periods.
Low season £200 - £280 pw.
High season £280 - £440 pw.
Short breaks in low season or on last minute basis.
For further details please contact:
Mobile: 0781 333 6956
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTy Gwyn is a detached cottage, which is situated on the westerly edge of the village of Marloes, within the Pembrokeshire coastal National park. It is deceptively large and comprises two self catering cottages Ty Gwyn 1 (1 bedroomed) or Ty Gwyn 2 (2 bedroomed), which can be rented separately or as a whole. Ty Gwyn is situated just a few hundred metres from the coastal path and 2 miles from Skomer, just a short stroll into the village with shop, pub and bistro and cafe. Below is info on Ty Gwyn 1, please see website for Ty Gwyn 2.
7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar
Outside: (available to both cottages)
- 1 bedroom with king size bed.
- 2 sofa beds in the lounge, together with TV, video, DVD, games and books. Large patio doors opening onto garden.
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas hob/oven, microwave and fridge.
- Bed linen provided and beds made up ready.
- Bathroom with twin sinks and electric shower over bath.
- Full central heating.
- Utility room with Washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Freezer for Ty Gwyn 1.
- Patio with large tables for both sides and built in barbecue.
- Large lawned garden.
- Table tennis table, garden games and a few beach items.
- Parking for 2 cars.
- Almost at Wales' most southwesterly point and within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park with itÌs stunning landscape of rugged cliffs, sandy beaches and rolling countryside, an area of outstanding natural beauty. From here you can join the Pembrokeshire coast path overlooking Musselwick beach just 600 meters away from Ty Gwyn and Marloes sands with its spectacular mile of sandy beach is just a little further.
- Just 2 miles to the end of the peninsula takes you to Martin's Haven from where you can take a trip to the Islands of Skomer and Skokholm to see the puffins and other wildlife. Dale with its traditional pub sat right on the waters edge is a great place to watch all the activities going on in the bay or why not try your hand at various watersports available at West Wales Wind, Surf and Sail Centre for beginners to advance. You can also charter the 'Volsung' for groups of up to ten for fishing trips or pleasure trips.
- For larger parties or those visiting with other family or friends then Ty Gwyn 2 adjoining is a 2 bedroom cottage with king size bed in master bedroom and sleeping up to 5 in the second bedroom. By combining the 2 sides Ty Gwyn could sleep up to 11 by making the lounge into a fourth bedroom. Parking for 4 cars.
- Ty Gwyn 1 is available year round and available for short breaks (2 nights min) October to may and short breaks on a last minute basis through the summer months.
- Please see owners website for more pictures of both cottages.