WTB: 4 Star.
Low season £350 - £400 pw.
High season £500 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01492 651029
This charming cottage is set in the heart of the picturesque village of Eglwysbach (small church) with its thick stone walls and exposed beams has just been tastefully refurbished retaining its charm and character. The delightfully secluded garden can be enjoyed from the spacious and comfortably furnished conservatory, warm, cosy and friendly with a village atmosphere, opposite the church and a couple of minutes walk to the local Inn.
The rolling countryside of the Conwy Valley on the edge of Snowdonia National Park is one of outstanding natural beauty. There are many lovely walks directly from the property, one-mile away is Bodnant Gardens and just a few miles further, the ancient walled town of Conwy. Nearby Betws-y-Coed, known for its artist's colony offers a haven for walking, climbing, mountain biking, canoeing and has wonderful craft shops.Accommodation
- 3 bedrooms sleeping maximum of 5, consisting of: 2 doubles (one via separate staircase), and 1 single. Bed linen and towels provided.
- Bathroom - bath with hand held shower, washbasin and toilet.
- Separate shower room - shower, hand basin and toilet.
- Galley Kitchen - fully fitted with microwave, fridge, cooker etc.
- Dining room with pine beams, table and chairs, Welsh dresser and oil burning stove.
- Cosy sitting room with exposed beams, wood burner. Sky TV, DVD/Video and CD radio.
- Excellent Games Room - Pool/Snooker Table, Table Tennis, Darts and Computer Games.
- Patio, garden and BBQ.
- Use of washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer.
- Fuel - oil, wood, central heating all-inclusive.
- 1 well behaved dog Free, downstairs only.
- Private parking for one car and additional parking adjacent to property.
- Saturday changeover.
Tyddyn Llan is easy to find as it is directly opposite the village church in the very centre of the little village of Eglwysbach. Eglwysbach is well signed off the A470 north of Llanrwst and south of Llandudno.